Evaluative Analysis
In my evaluation poster I have used an image that would make people want to look at it because it looks outstanding and catchy. I have used a bold title to make the the whole poster stand out and look attractive and scary at the top of my picture I have put a italic writing to make the picture look interesting and so it makes sense of my idea and also the bottom part of the picture has the credits and the curtain age people are allowed to watch this film thier more information there is on my picture the more people would be interested to watch this film because from the amount of details people would think this film is really good and the amount of famous characters there is in this film and how many views it has in total.
The meaning of that the text is created is that ‘no one should knock on the door because it may be a scary thing to do since someone has been killed in the past. It shows that the black and red house is a meaning of scary because usually ghosts live in them type of scary houses and it may cause you danger if you enter. I have created this title so because it is suitable for the type of picture i have chosen.
The trailer conventions that I have used in my story board, is the parts that show a bit about what’s going to happen in the film, how the film starts and what type of ending its going to have. Also, in the storyboard I have added some basic tips of what the film is going to be about and like people should never try to knock at the door they are trying to persuade them to be careful around that house.
However I Have represented the main characters in my film that are Katie Sidney and Roberto Matthew Hood who are the best actors of the film and they survive throughout the whole film but at the end Katie Sidney knocks at the house and she didn’t know that it is a ghost place she got killed in the last scene of the film so Roberto Matthew Hood, lives his own life without Katie Sidney since she has been killed he feels scared and lonely he tries to pass away by himself to a safer place.
The film company that is producing my film is distribute and independent type. I chose this company because this company creates lots of horror for example like Scream2 ‘films and is one of the best knowing companies. It is one of the world wide knowing companies so people around the world watch that companies films.
No comments:
Post a Comment